Tribulus Terrestris is a low-growing flowering plant with small yellow flowers. Its active ingredients include saponins, lignin amides, flavonoids, alkaloids and glycosides. As a herbal dietary supplement, here are the 5 useful benefits of tribulus terrestris:
1. The active ingredient in tribulus terrestris is protodioscin, which is a natural precursor to the human sex hormone, testosterone. Many cultures have used it to increase male stamina.
2. Several universities have done studies linking tribulus supplementation to balanced hormone levels in the body.
3. Studies have shown that tribulus can boost your circulatory system which will help your body pump important oxygen and nutrients to your muscles. Used often by body builders for muscle growth and repair.
4. Tribulus may boost production of leutenizing hormone which is a regulator of testosterone, as well as one of many testosterone boosters and stimulators.
5. Supplementation with tribulus can help men and women have increased sex drive! It does this by balancing the bodies concentration of hormone levels.
The above information has not been evaluated by loodibee.com or the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Not recommended while pregnant or nursing. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always check with your doctor or health care professional before taking any herbal or health supplement.